Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First impression

What are the usual impression/s of people on you that you know of? Are you happy with it or vice versa?

As for the one speaking here, it defer according to the people themselves. I pretty got "muka sombong", "tida friendly", "not approachable", "garang", "blur-blur"... Hence, you've got the idea here.

A bit of clarification I may say. I am not sombong or what not. I do smile to people, with exception to strangers. But still, I do smile to certain strangers.. the good ones. My point is simple, don't judge a book by it's cover. You'll be surprised of the content without you knowing. Don't label.

Of course, I can't blame people entirely. It has been experimented that when Jane is not in favour of something, she shows it clearly on her face, according to her closest buddies. Yes, I am very frank, by looks especially. Yet, I know how hypocrisy can come in handy with a decent purpose.

I am not saddened (maybe a bit) nor angry of those impressions on me, but my little heart wishes people around aren't so judgemental. It also wishes that people will open their hearts and minds to accept the flaws that others have. I wish that the ethnocentrism in each of us won't prolong. I wish for friendship, a genuine one. I wish I simply wishes for things to be, just better.

To a dear friend of mine, I am truly sorry for having to judge you at first. I am also sorry that I did that based on what others told me of you. I am glad of our confrontation and the mistakes we admit on doing. I just want you to know that I'll be here for you whenever you need me. Do not be discouraged of your past, everyone has theirs. God is ever merciful.

This goes to another friend, I know that it's hard to have faith when things go all wrong and unanswered. I know how hard it is to believe when we are not seeing what we want to see. I truly know. But as much as I said that I know, only you know yourself best. I hope that you won't give up and consume those anger in you. I pray that He opens your heart, once again.

Let them hate, as long as they fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?