Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Love Note



...from my daughter. I was going through some letters today. This hence is one of the most meaningful one. In addition to the the heavy rain outside, I feel the urge to men-jiwangkan diri.

Hey Dearest Mommy. :) *You must read this while enjoying the chocolate. if you oredi read awal2, read again WITH THE CHOCOLATE. WAJIB. *

You know I've had few mommies throughout my years as a prefect, but you're the one I LOVE MOST! *sssh, don't tell anyone* Tehee. I'm so gonna miss you when you're gone. :( Lagu jiwang again this playing as I'm typing this. Oh, before I begin with anything, forgive me for not being creative and not having the tome to buy a proper card. It's okay if you wanna buang this thing. : | sorrrryyyyyy! Last minute!

*coughs* Okay here goes. When I first got you as my mom in form 1, I was sooo terribly nerbous. I was wondering like, "Oh no, Jane. Garang la dis. Die lah meeee." Then when I got to know you more, I thank God that I got one of the best mom ever! Muah muah! It's amazing to know how time's flying and yet it's a sad thing at the same ti
me. Sigh.

Jane, you're such an amazing girl. Very charismatic, talented, charming, patient, gorgeous young lady. Although at times pandai juga ter-meletup but it's okay. People have their bad moments. * I observed you when uou weren't looking:P *I'm so gonna miss you when you leave this school. You and your husky voice, petite lil' body, wide smile and amazing eys. *uiseh, nni baru laa compliment:D * I will miss all the things we did together, like the e-PPDA? :) and more lah. All and all, I wish all the best for your upcoming BIG EXAM! I kno wyou can do well, and I know you'll be able to go through it. Lepas habis SPM, berdung-dang lah kan? Wait for me! I still have a year to go before I can join in the fun! Do keep in touch kays? Jangan lupa meeeeee.

Once SPM'S over, my dearest mommy will mengenjoykan diri,
but janganlah lupakan anakmu yang masih stuck di school ini,
wait for me and together we will berdung-dang,
and make everyone turn their head and go DANGGGGG! ;)

Love you Jane Chantal Pain! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOUUUUUU! Thank you for everything! <3

FYI: I'm listening to your singing now. Soul sister ;) Lovin it.

*****

Who knew a year passed by so fast! *mcm baru yesterday u gave me this letter* Now it's your turn sweetheart. I know you will do well in your SPM. I know it very well. Thank you for making mommy proud in sooooo many ways. ALL THE BEST! GOOD LUCK SYG! Though it's few weeks away, treat this as an official wish to you :)

Prefects Installation, July 2008. ( Note: Ignore my 'ancient' look plsntq)

Love you, Konea!

4 comments:

What say you?