Monday, October 24, 2011

Money money how you thrill me

This is an important intro to this post. Please read. *eheemmmmm*

So I am certain all the MU fans out there are mourning over their homeground defeat to ManCity. You don't have to wonder which team I am supporting right. Everyone pretty sure knows that I am a diehard fan of the Reds. Thus, YAAAAYYYYY to ManCity! Sorry uncles, cousins, Dad and of course.. the Prime Minister.

Today is the start of the 1 week sem break my college is having. As we are receiving our monthly allowance of RM 430 per month for foundation programmes, I am sad to declare that I have been spending them so unwisely. I am not a spend thrift. I am not. I am not. Okay enough with the denying missy. Let's see what I've spent them for. Clothes, movie tickets, food and necessary good. (note necessary) I know you do too. I therefore forgive myself for the spending. Bright side of it, I didn't have to ask kachings from my parents which is a good news to them and I too didn't have to carry the guilt for asking/begging for cash. Yes Mom and Dad, I do feel guilty for being such a spender :) but. i. just. can't. help. it.

Still, I must refrain myself from giving in to temptations, all these materials. My verdict to this is less outing. Plain impossible.

How did you spend your allowance? And what are your resolutions towards a spender like me?

Do share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?