Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 2 : I've been closest the longest with...

*drum rooooolllll*


The one and only, my Mom. Taken at Genting Highlands, March 2010.

Attached to her for 9 months and 10 days (sampai ka 10 days Mom? ) where she carried me around. She is my best friend, my listener, my part time partner-in-crime, and the only thing that will keep us apart is...

she is a ManUtd fan. Nevertheless, thank you for being there for me. I never regret quarreling with you (of course I do! ) because that made me realize how much I am afraid to lose you. Deep in my heart I always ask for forgiveness for all the pain I caused for being too self-righteous.

Thank you for just being there during my ups and downs. Thank you for searching the best dress for me to wear. I will make you proud.

Love, Girl.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?