Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mother Nature versus Us

Earlier this morning, we (wherever you are in any part of Sabah) experienced the heavy rain and thunderstorm. As for myself, I was awaken at around 4-ish when I felt bit of the vibration perhaps coming from the thunder itself, all loud and mighty. On my way to college, fallen trees and poles everywhere. Traffic jam was massive. But that's not the point, my point is.. we can never go against Mother Nature.

As far as I can recall, this is the worst by far. I am still puzzled of how the construction signage at the entrance of my college could collapse to that extent. I'm taking it as somehow also a wake up call that we can never expect what's ahead. Be it the awful weather or life threatening situations, we often take life for granted. Only during these times that we slowly recite our prayers because we are afraid. True or false, we ourselves determine.

Again, at the end of the day, we are all human. I, you, her, and him. Often too stubborn, often too neglectful, often too ignorant. Let's then just live life to the fullest without never failing to appreciate what we are blessed with.

Mother Nature always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?