Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Misconstrued

We are being misconstrued when people start making assumptions of us. False assumptions they are. On the other side, we too ought to have false understanding on others when we assume their words and actions according to what we want to believe. This then will lead to misunderstanding and if not brought into a proper talk or discussion will create unhealthy relationships.

I was misconstrued before and I am thankful to have the people who thought wrong of me to actually confront their resentment towards me. Even if that means after half a year, it is all worth it. Very good friends we are now. I couldn't be any happier.

I too made assumptions on others and it is not right. I know it is not. You know it is not.

I am sincerely sorry. Each of us has the right to be upset especially when every detail clicks. But remember, that doesn't mean we are the person in regard. It could always possibly be somebody else out there. After all, the world doesn't revolve around us only, right folks? It is as simple as finding out properly at the first place.

Hoping for the better. Lesson learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?