Saturday, March 10, 2012

Decision making

Have you ever been in such a situation that needs you to decide?

In which that decision will affect you for the rest of your life. Having said so, the kind of decision I meant includes a sadder note - heartache, pain and tears.

Regardless of having to know the consequences, you choose to be ignorant and proceed with approval. Thus you vow to yourself that you are ready and assume you are strong enough to take the road.

The road I have decided to go through after this will enlighten me in so many ways.

But knowing it will eventually end, I can hardly describe what I am suppose to feel in words.

And the reason I must put an end to this so called road on that one fine day is.. my stand towards what I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?