Monday, March 12, 2012

I am craving for

. . .
. . .
. . .

Ebiko! Lots and lots of em'.

+

Wasabi.

Even if it means

this.
(and posting this picture took me courage)

Worth reminiscing : These were taken last year at House Recipe, Damai on the day SPM results came out. I requested Stacey and Gwen, my two cousins-in crime to bring me out during the night to literally heal my sorrowful heart after I was put to face my result.
Moral of the story, eat and eat when you are feeling down!

Nahhh.

Study hard and smart, kids. God gave me a second chance after, but not everyone is as fortunate. Do not and never take SPM for granted.

Kapish kapish keboom!

Back to reality,

I will be able to satisfy my craving in
. . .

two days time!

Sushi King mari with my gals :)

p/s : The first moral of the story IS applicable. Teehee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?