Wednesday, June 15, 2011

South Korea Day 1

I would like to share a once in a lifetime experience that was given to me last year in October. I was chosen to represent my school for the KDCA-International Students Exchange Program to South Korea 2010. Alongside with me from my school were two of my juniors Michelle Boyou and Freda Jane as well as a teacher which was Miss Jackelyn Robert (one of my favourite teacher!). Earlier in May, the KDCA-ISCEP Fundraising Concert was held and my involvement was being the emcee with Adam. All the 23 students chosen for this program were also those involved in the Fundraising Concert. To begin with, we were given a green covered note book as our journal during our 8 days stay. The following will be what I've penned down in that book..

Day 1 - 15th October 2010

I have arrived at Kota Kinabalu International Airport with my mother, my little sister Alisha and my cousin Gwen. Before I left for KKIA, I went to my grandparents' place to bid them goodbye. ( I know, 8days only). Many of my relatives were there to prepare for my aunt's wedding the next day. I was in tears because I've waited so long for the day she will be wedded. I wouldn't missed it for the world, but I eventually did. Anyhow, I gave a hug to everyone and left for KKIA. At KKIA, as soon as all the boarding procedures were completed, we took group pictures and had meal at McD's and departed for South Korea at 12.15 A.M.



Aunt Beryl and I. Yes this is my aunt who was about to get married the following day. Look at the background, wedding day chaos.




The entourage before leaving for South Korea





My plane mates, Adam and Jonathan


Bukan slalu naik Korean Air! Korean Air stewardess and I. This was upon arrival. We were observing her paitung-ed face all the time. Spot the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?